Thursday, December 31, 2009

Car Auctions & Calgary Live In CA, Want To Start Going To Car Auctions To Buy Cars What Type Of License Do I Need And How Do I Get It

Live in CA, want to start going to car auctions to buy cars What type of license do I need and how do I get it - car auctions & calgary

I know there are car auctions where only people allowed in certain licenses, enter in May, guests and all purchases, even if the guests bring with them, ie under license. You do not have much or something like that. What type of license are they and how can I get it.

1 comments:

xx_satan... said...

AC depends on where they are sold. If you want to buy and sell at auction to dealers, or the recognition and reauction cars, you can get a wholesale license. On a license with up to 5 cars a year in retail. If you want to sell to the general public, then you need a license for the retail outlets.

You can all the details and requirements for each license in the CA DMV website here: http://www.dmv.ca.gov/vehindustry/ol/for ...

Post a Comment