Thursday, December 17, 2009

Complex Migraine Have You Ever Heard Of Complex Migraine Syndrome?

Have you ever heard of Complex Migraine Syndrome? - complex migraine

I have a friend who has symptoms of a stroke and seizures suffered by large, deep damage bad headaches since I was a toddler.

All CT and MRI are not always traumatic brain injury - the doctor after doctor as a liar - until they finally see a neurologist, who knew that he was found with the CMS.

Saturday I had the visual "Starburst" - Grand Earlier entry had been warned - that that is a migraine. I immediately turned off by the consumption of caffeine and ibuprofen.

An hour later, I lost the motor function and sensation in my hand / right hand.

My doctor examined me - and I immediately said that the CMS was a possibility of a stroke. I wanted to find definitions of online learning - and even found messages billboard bloggers refer to him, I have not found a page with detailed information of the professional CMS.

Do you know a place where I can find information about the CMS?

Thank you in advance.

Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment