Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Silver Game Shark Searching For Old Computer Game But Can't Remember Name. Help Please!?

Searching for old computer game but can't remember name. Help please!? - silver game shark

Hello, I'm looking for a game I played as a child, but unfortunately I can not remember his name, nor the overall concept.
However, here is an attempt to describe it:

To navigate in a white / silver (not sure if it may be) through an underwater reef under water to avoid the vicious cycle of fish / shark and the reef itself, and the flow of water from time to time. They have a growing pool of health is shorter than the time goes by, and you too concerned if to avoid the fish that you try.
At the end of the level (not sure) to collect a pearl (it's a different kind of treasure may have been) and go to the next level.
Each stage of the change in color of the sea coral and color, and the strongest currents.

I remember it was a fun game, which is a pity that I can not remember his name.
Any contribution is appreciated, as I tried to find the game, and it was in vain.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment