Friday, February 26, 2010

Threptin Biscuits In New York Suggest Me Please About My Wife Pregnancy Problem?

Suggest me please about my wife pregnancy problem? - threptin biscuits in new york

Dear,
My wife is pregnant, and this is his 19 weeks, I think. or if I have to be 3rd Month I had some bleeding and we have advised her to a doctor, the doctor, after an analysis of test results bring the doctor told her that her placenta is slightly below the normal and slightly anemic and had only low hemoglobin. So her doctor gave 15 injections of iron and got some biscuits and tablets threptin (I guess it's multivitamins) was the fourth month of another scan and the doctor said, it's always taken the same. And the images are not yet finalized. I work in Dubai and my wife is at home in Chennai. Is it possible that my wife may not recover from this problem and it is possible that they see no problems encountered, may, during the time of delivery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment