Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Closet Hanging Systems Redoing My Closet-I Already Painted It-any More Ideas? I Have Details...?

Redoing my closet-I already painted it-any more ideas? I have details...? - closet hanging systems

OK Well, I painted my room yesterday, Purple (I think it's fantastic!). And I about half of the entire system up-organizer closet with shelves and racks for hanging. Anyway, I still have some space in my closet is a walk in. I'm in my walls Twilight Pictures (wink, wink). So I have space on the floor and everything. Ideas? :):) Thank you thank you thank you!

3 comments:

SMOKEr14 said...

I would like to add more organizers (who can never have enough). Plastic drawers and shoe boxes, shoe provides extra storage space to organize this hard to save here and there.

♥cHaSiNg mY {{DREAMS}} said...

try is a cute rug, or perhaps super fantastic, you put your radio or boombox w / eu wanto call a group of speakers and a triangle shaped piece of wood and to bring the corners of the walls atatch a form so that the music in your wardrobe! outside the box and enjoy! You can also try some funky lamp!

cryllie said...

I wish you all the brackets holding the bags belts n stuff like my coat and hood. Displays for cool shoes, a bucket for the winter scarves and gloves and a bucket to the theme of the summer and swimsuits. A full length mirror and light very well. Purple sounds awesome!

Post a Comment