Monday, January 18, 2010

Divx Dvd Author DIVX A Home Movie Using My PC, Wont, 1 Auto Boot, 2 I Do Not See The Menus?

DIVX a home movie using my PC, wont, 1 auto boot, 2 i do not see the menus? - divx dvd author

Hello, I tried DivX movies at home with my PC, the movie I burn 400 MB DVD + RW 4.7 GB.
Everything works fine in my PC to copy and to my Sony RDR-HX 970 DVD burner,
My problem is that when you insert the CD into customized Sony, 1-Start 2 I do not see the menus, is the only way to play with my Sony is about to enter the list of titles and then select Moie DivX.
However, if I connect the same CD in my PC and the DivX Player, all right, auto racing, all the menus have
I made use of DivX Author 1.5. By the way I am burning the DVD player with DivX.
If someone helps
my team of PCs:
Windows XP Home Edition / AMD Athlon 64 3400 + / 1GB MEM / 60 gig drive H

2 comments:

Darrell said...

The DivX to store menus.
Not many DVD players can play DivX, much less automatically.

Darrell said...

The DivX to store menus.
Not many DVD players can play DivX, much less automatically.

Post a Comment