Sunday, January 24, 2010

Laser Eye Surgery Uk Can Anyone Give Me Some Idea Of The Cost Of Laser Eye Surgery In The UK Please.I Have Short Sighted Vision?

Can anyone give me some idea of the cost of Laser Eye Surgery in the UK please.I have short sighted vision? - laser eye surgery uk

Have you been wearing contact lenses for several years, and if the laser eye surgery has performed in this country, I said I would wait several years to ensure that risks seen as less that human possible.I you the exact know price for this yet, it depends only on individual eye etc.I wonder whether there's a big difference in price now that there are more places to perform this procedure, thank you.

6 comments:

♥ღ♥yorkshire lass♥ღ♥ said...

500 per eye

rainbow said...

about £ 500 a function of gravity, it is shortsighted

kl said...

It will cost slightly more than 1000 pounds all together.

But why did you do that? Contacts can not see much Hassel and nobody.

Laser based on the skin is one thing, but in the eyes? To be better than the risk did not show any short-sighted ...

damari_8 said...

It will cost around £ 1,000 for both eyes, but it depends on where you, the evil is go to your thoughts, etc..

Kevin said...

LASIK encounter, I read on the Internet
I think U should read it too, could be useful for you


http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ...

http://www.articlesbase.com/health-artic ...

http://lasiksurgeryindia.wordpress.com/2 ...

vars26 said...

I think it's about £ 400 - £ 500/eye. No trace of the main street opticians now I will.

Post a Comment