Monday, January 25, 2010

Md Life Insurance Licenses Does Anyone Realize That The Malproctice Insurance For Psyc Drs. Is Signif Less Than For MD's?

Does anyone realize that the malproctice insurance for Psyc Drs. is signif less than for MD's? - md life insurance licenses

Both Drs can destroy your life in 30 minutes. or less ... However, the med malproactice insuance is significantly lower for psychologists and psychiatrists. Has anyone any idea why? I asked for and everything has been said and suggested Psyc ... Express an opinion W / o any other science ... to support this work. So when you say a police report was filed, (I had distorted this happened to me several times in Kalamazoo, MI) and played with the client information, psychologists hungry ... You can (and must) direguard truth and to a customer to you all, with the help of the police went to a parent of someone (as in "Lost"). All current issues that I have is because of the current criminal, liar force. the injustice that prevails in W / W has most or all / Police distorted report made available! This is a serious problem for all victiums Police victium the criminal community, the police. , System.It Genrally justice of torture, I promise! Ouch!

5 comments:

stealth_... said...

Not until you told me. But I'm not surprised .. The world took a deep dive into the latest * ll ....

- Rob

stealth_... said...

Not until you told me. But I'm not surprised .. The world took a deep dive into the latest * ll ....

- Rob

Bob said...

Yes, because psychiatry is not an exact science.

A psychiatrist can not perform the operation and leave the sponge in you.
A psychiatrist can not say that you have asthma, while dying of lung cancer are final.
A psychiatrist can not put a baby with a pair of evil and the harm to the child for life.

Tell a psychiatrist diagnosed - show that misdiagnosis as a result of millions of dollars in compensatory and punitive damages.

As very few psychiatrists Sue and win - their professional liability is probably the weakest.

Psychiatrists are also physicians.

b_c_in_t... said...

I wonder whether President Bush has an insurance for all damage caused by their

whenwhal... said...

The only answer I can help it, they have no identity card. They are and have the right to report what they want. It is a very serious problem. I wish I could help.

Post a Comment