Monday, January 4, 2010

Imported Candy Where Is A Good Store In The Twin Cities To Buy Imported Candy/food?

Where is a good store in the Twin Cities to buy imported candy/food? - imported candy

I was at Cub Foods and other grocery stores, but simply do not have much. Something I did for candy and treats. I went the whole time the market, but left the sugar bush. I do not buy online because shipping costs skyrocketing, and I'm just a poor student. Can anyone help? During the entire city area is good.

1 comments:

chory said...

United Noodle in Minneapolis has a selection of sweets and food Asian giants.

Lunds and Byerly, I think a lot of imported sweets / food. They sell Marmite and Heinz beans, with some interesting candy in Edina Byerly.

The stock of TBS in Richfield / Bloomington has a lot of imported Indian / Middle Eastern food I've seen nowhere else.

http://www.tbsmartinc.com/

Good luck in your search.

Post a Comment